Cost of living in Ad Duwaym, Sudan compared to Pretoria, South Africa
WARNING! Ad Duwaym has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ad Duwaym.
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 616 prices entered by 64 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.822 ZAR / SDG *
Do you live in Pretoria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ad Duwaym (Sudan) is 65% more expensive than in Pretoria (South Africa)
For example, you would need at least R 41,137 (50,037 Pound) in Ad Duwaym to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R 25,000 in Pretoria.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Hong Kong costs HK$400 (18 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Saint Peter Port costs £1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Murcia costs €900 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Vaasa costs €35 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Frankfurt am Main costs €9 (about 2 hours ago)