Cost of living in Ad Duwaym, Sudan vs Pretoria, South Africa
WARNING! Ad Duwaym has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ad Duwaym.
|Personal Care||- 56%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 531 prices entered by 74 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.28726 ZAR / SDG *
Do you live in Pretoria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ad Duwaym (Sudan) is 57% cheaper than in Pretoria (South Africa)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R 34,000 in Pretoria you would need to make just about R 14,599 (50,821 Pound) in Ad Duwaym.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Douglas, Isle of Man costs £9 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hangzhou costs 20元 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Namur costs €550 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hanoi costs 45,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cambridge costs £490 (about 2 hours ago)