Cost of living in Ad Duwaym, Sudan compared to Pretoria, South Africa
WARNING! Ad Duwaym has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ad Duwaym.
|Personal Care||- 9%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 477 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.695 ZAR / SDG *
Do you live in Pretoria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ad Duwaym (Sudan) is 40% more expensive than in Pretoria (South Africa)
For example, you would need at least R 36,354 (52,291 Pound) in Ad Duwaym to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R 26,000 in Pretoria.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Islamabad costs ₨800 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £2.40 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Beijing costs 元400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €3,100 (about 2 hours ago)