Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra, Bolivia compared to Preston, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 34%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 388 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.11392 GBP / BOB
Do you live in Preston? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra (Bolivia) is 31% cheaper than in Preston (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £2,700 in Preston you would need to make just about £1,856 ($b16,292) in Santa Cruz de la Sierra.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.10 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,643 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Valencia costs €65 (35 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 172,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Chapeco costs R$ 150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tallahassee, Florida costs $38 (about 1 hour ago)