Cost of living in Zurich, Switzerland vs Presidente Prudente, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 373%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 717 prices entered by 80 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 08, 2021. Exchange rate: 5.814 BRL / CHF
Do you live in Presidente Prudente? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zurich (Switzerland) is 285% more expensive than in Presidente Prudente (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 22,315 (CHF 3,838) in Zurich to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,800 in Presidente Prudente.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Zaragoza costs €40 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adelaide costs AU$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Campinas costs R$ 35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hanover costs €680 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santa Cruz do Sul costs R$ 2,000 (about 2 hours ago)