Cost of living in Taiyuan, China vs Presidente Prudente, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 92%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 150 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 11, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.867 BRL / CNY
Do you live in Presidente Prudente? We need your help!
Cost of living in Taiyuan (China) is 14% more expensive than in Presidente Prudente (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 6,057 (6,987元) in Taiyuan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,300 in Presidente Prudente.
Prices recently added
- 500 g of bread in Nairobi costs Shilling28 (40 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Budapest costs 206,900 Ft (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$18,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Goiânia costs R$ 1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for one in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $48 (about 3 hours ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Lima costs S/. 1.00 (about 3 hours ago)