Cost of living in Santa Ana, California, United States vs Presidente Prudente, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 175%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 285 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 07, 2021. Exchange rate: 5.277 BRL / USD
Do you live in Presidente Prudente? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Ana, California (United States) is 171% more expensive than in Presidente Prudente (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 13,832 ($2,621) in Santa Ana, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,100 in Presidente Prudente.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Istanbul costs 19TL (13 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Paris costs €3.75 (19 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Doha costs 9 ﷼ (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$450,000 (about 4 hours ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Comodoro Rivadavia costs ARS $700 (about 6 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in São José dos Campos costs R$ 2,500 (about 8 hours ago)