Cost of living in Salt Lake City, Utah, United States vs Presidente Prudente, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 195%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 366 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 18, 2021. Exchange rate: 5.273 BRL / USD
Do you live in Presidente Prudente? We need your help!
Cost of living in Salt Lake City, Utah (United States) is 142% more expensive than in Presidente Prudente (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 12,813 ($2,430) in Salt Lake City, Utah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,300 in Presidente Prudente.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Grand Rapids costs $200 (22 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Welkom costs R 31 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tegucigalpa costs L 850 (26 minutes ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in Faisalabad costs ₨44 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Miami, Florida costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Berlin costs €2,500 (about 1 hour ago)