Cost of living in Quito, Ecuador vs Presidente Prudente, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 87%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,519 prices entered by 117 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 07, 2021. Exchange rate: 5.277 BRL / USD
Do you live in Presidente Prudente? We need your help!
Cost of living in Quito (Ecuador) is 36% more expensive than in Presidente Prudente (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 7,341 ($1,391) in Quito to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,400 in Presidente Prudente.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 2,500TL (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 39 lei (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Manchester costs £40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $1,200 (about 2 hours ago)