Cost of living in Quito, Ecuador vs Presidente Prudente, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 97%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,456 prices entered by 117 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2021. Exchange rate: 5.589 BRL / USD
Do you live in Presidente Prudente? We need your help!
Cost of living in Quito (Ecuador) is 46% more expensive than in Presidente Prudente (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 7,858 ($1,406) in Quito to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,400 in Presidente Prudente.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Copenhagen costs kr200,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rosario costs ARS $650 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bilbao costs €20 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mérida costs Mex$ 140 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 5,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Tehran costs ﷼ 140,000 (about 3 hours ago)