Cost of living in Oslo, Norway vs Presidente Prudente, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 220%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 437 prices entered by 66 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 16, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.641 BRL / NOK
Do you live in Presidente Prudente? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oslo (Norway) is 235% more expensive than in Presidente Prudente (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 19,114 (kr 29,830) in Oslo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,700 in Presidente Prudente.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in London, Ontario costs C$100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Paz costs $b35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Asunción costs 29,000 Gs (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Orlando, Florida costs $8 (about 2 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Johannesburg costs R 700 (about 2 hours ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Phoenix, Arizona costs $45 (about 3 hours ago)