Cost of living in Mysore, India vs Presidente Prudente, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 134 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.07497 BRL / INR
Do you live in Presidente Prudente? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mysore (India) is 23% cheaper than in Presidente Prudente (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 5,200 in Presidente Prudente you would need to make just about R$ 3,989 (₨53,200) in Mysore.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $5,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Dresden costs €42 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasília costs R$ 3,600 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$100 (36 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Lille costs €489 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)