Cost of living in Monterrey, Mexico vs Presidente Prudente, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 62%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 694 prices entered by 81 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 11, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.26303 BRL / MXN
Do you live in Presidente Prudente? We need your help!
Cost of living in Monterrey (Mexico) is 44% more expensive than in Presidente Prudente (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 7,064 (Mex$ 26,858) in Monterrey to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 4,900 in Presidente Prudente.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €2,500 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aguascalientes costs Mex$ 130 (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Palma de Mallorca costs €23,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Hamburg costs €54 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Victoria costs C$3,100 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Manila costs Php100 (about 3 hours ago)