Cost of living in Manama, Bahrain vs Presidente Prudente, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 156%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 181 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 05, 2021. Exchange rate: 14.428 BRL / BHD
Do you live in Presidente Prudente? We need your help!
Cost of living in Manama (Bahrain) is 79% more expensive than in Presidente Prudente (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 9,119 (Dinar 632) in Manama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,100 in Presidente Prudente.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $50,000 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Dhaka costs Taka 1,500 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Boise, Idaho costs $1,211 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,250 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Modesto, California costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shihezi costs 8,848元 (about 2 hours ago)