Cost of living in Lübeck, Germany vs Presidente Prudente, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 60%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 116 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 10, 2021. Exchange rate: 6.630 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Presidente Prudente? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lübeck (Germany) is 119% more expensive than in Presidente Prudente (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 12,264 (€1,850) in Lübeck to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,600 in Presidente Prudente.
Prices recently added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 500 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $120 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$1,600,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Nashville, Tennessee costs $10 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Piracicaba costs R$ 3.29 (about 3 hours ago)