Cost of living in Khartoum, Sudan vs Presidente Prudente, Brazil
WARNING! Khartoum has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Khartoum.
|Personal Care||- 84%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 169 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 10, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.01303 BRL / SDG *
Do you live in Presidente Prudente? We need your help!
Cost of living in Khartoum (Sudan) is 86% cheaper than in Presidente Prudente (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 4,900 in Presidente Prudente you would need to make just about R$ 693 (53,198 Pound) in Khartoum.
Prices recently added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Mexico City costs Mex$ 43 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Guatemala City costs Q19 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Matanzas costs 30 CUC (42 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nova Iguaçu costs R$ 90,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Kuala Lumpur costs RM5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tétouan costs 55 Dirham (about 2 hours ago)