Cost of living in Hanover, Germany vs Presidente Prudente, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 196%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 177 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 15, 2021. Exchange rate: 6.771 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Presidente Prudente? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hanover (Germany) is 123% more expensive than in Presidente Prudente (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 11,590 (€1,712) in Hanover to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,200 in Presidente Prudente.
Prices recently added
- 12 eggs, large in Curitiba costs R$ 11 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Harare costs $4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quito costs $3.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Manama costs Dinar 10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gunsan costs ₩1,125,000 (about 2 hours ago)