Cost of living in Glasgow, United Kingdom vs Presidente Prudente, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 170%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 354 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 11, 2021. Exchange rate: 7.348 BRL / GBP
Do you live in Presidente Prudente? We need your help!
Cost of living in Glasgow (United Kingdom) is 136% more expensive than in Presidente Prudente (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 12,732 (£1,733) in Glasgow to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,400 in Presidente Prudente.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €54 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 10 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lausanne costs CHF 2,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riyadh costs ﷼ 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 26,554 (about 1 hour ago)