Cost of living in Florence, Italy vs Presidente Prudente, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 185%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 198 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 13, 2021. Exchange rate: 6.823 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Presidente Prudente? We need your help!
Cost of living in Florence (Italy) is 135% more expensive than in Presidente Prudente (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 12,237 (€1,794) in Florence to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,200 in Presidente Prudente.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Shenyang costs 3,600元 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $1,525 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kota Kinabalu costs RM7 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 lbs of tomatoes in Richmond, Virginia costs $3.95 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €600 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coro costs 4,800,000 Bs.S. (about 3 hours ago)