Cost of living in Bogotá, Colombia vs Presidente Prudente, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 4,160 prices entered by 466 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 11, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00140 BRL / COP
Do you live in Presidente Prudente? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bogotá (Colombia) is 7% more expensive than in Presidente Prudente (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 5,582 (COL$3,997,153) in Bogotá to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,200 in Presidente Prudente.
Prices recently added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Shanghai costs 200元 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 130 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in San Martin de los Andes costs ARS $10,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Copenhagen costs kr250,000 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Quebec City costs C$336 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Tucumán costs ARS $100 (about 1 hour ago)