Cost of living in Austin, Texas, United States vs Presidente Prudente, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 242%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 565 prices entered by 74 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2021. Exchange rate: 5.589 BRL / USD
Do you live in Presidente Prudente? We need your help!
Cost of living in Austin, Texas (United States) is 168% more expensive than in Presidente Prudente (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 14,201 ($2,541) in Austin, Texas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,300 in Presidente Prudente.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in San Juan costs $6.00 (less than a minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Boston, Massachusetts costs $18 (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in São José dos Campos costs R$ 60,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 999 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Fes costs 3,500 Dirham (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 500 (about 2 hours ago)