Cost of living in Prishtina, Kosovo compared to Prague, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||- 33%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 2,020 prices entered by 287 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 25.761 CZK / EUR
Do you live in Prague? We need your help!
Cost of living in Prishtina (Kosovo) is 28% cheaper than in Prague (Czech Republic)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 59,000 Kč in Prague you would need to make just about 42,393 Kč (€1,646) in Prishtina.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Port Vila, Vanuatu costs 9,300Vatu (28 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Riyadh costs ﷼ 32,675 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kumasi costs GH₵50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rome costs €566 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jakarta costs Rp 1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)