Cost of living in Prishtina, Kosovo compared to Prague, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||- 34%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,691 prices entered by 258 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 25.450 CZK / EUR
Do you live in Prague? We need your help!
Cost of living in Prishtina (Kosovo) is 29% cheaper than in Prague (Czech Republic)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 54,000 Kč in Prague you would need to make just about 38,071 Kč (€1,496) in Prishtina.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Aberdeen costs £368 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Funchal costs €1.58 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Cedar Rapids, Iowa costs $1.05 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $96 (15 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bratislava costs €200 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belfast costs £712 (31 minutes ago)