Cost of living in Dar es Salaam, Tanzania vs Poznan, Poland
|Personal Care||- 6%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 316 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00160 PLN / TZS
Do you live in Poznan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dar es Salaam (Tanzania) is 6% cheaper than in Poznan (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 9,100 zł in Poznan you would need to make just about 8,590 zł (5,366,344 Shilling) in Dar es Salaam.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairns costs AU$20 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Jamnagar costs ₨30 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $13 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Faridabad costs ₨400 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Malmo costs 510 kr (about 4 hours ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Dhaka costs Taka 40 (about 4 hours ago)