Cost of living in Dammam, Saudi Arabia vs Poznan, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 497 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.999 PLN / SAR
Do you live in Poznan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dammam (Saudi Arabia) is 14% more expensive than in Poznan (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 9,718 zł (﷼ 9,725) in Dammam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,500 zł in Poznan.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Debrecen costs 120,000 Ft (1 minute ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Saint Petersburg costs руб 57,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Piracicaba costs R$ 3,200 (21 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Ghaziabad costs ₨120 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $120 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Kanpur costs ₨489 (about 1 hour ago)