Cost of living in Damascus, Syria vs Poznan, Poland
WARNING! Damascus has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Damascus.
|Personal Care||- 58%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 401 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 12, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00731 PLN / SYP *
Do you live in Poznan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Damascus (Syria) is 50% cheaper than in Poznan (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 9,800 zł in Poznan you would need to make just about 4,897 zł (669,780 £) in Damascus.
Prices recently added
- 500g of rice in Riyadh costs ﷼ 40 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €2,700 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Eugene, Oregon costs $2.20 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$25,990 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Quilmes costs ARS $12,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 2,100 (about 1 hour ago)