Cost of living in Cusco, Peru vs Poznan, Poland
|Personal Care||- 15%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 406 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 09, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.054 PLN / PEN
Do you live in Poznan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cusco (Peru) is 20% cheaper than in Poznan (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 8,500 zł in Poznan you would need to make just about 6,833 zł (S/. 6,481) in Cusco.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $2,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Granada costs €38 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vigo costs €750 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pretoria costs R 7,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Antalya costs 159TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Scottsdale, Arizona costs $1,211 (about 2 hours ago)