Cost of living in Curitiba, Brazil vs Poznan, Poland
|Personal Care||- 14%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,248 prices entered by 100 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.692 PLN / BRL
Do you live in Poznan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Curitiba (Brazil) is 21% cheaper than in Poznan (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 9,300 zł in Poznan you would need to make just about 7,315 zł (R$ 10,569) in Curitiba.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $13 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Faridabad costs ₨400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Malmo costs 510 kr (about 4 hours ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Dhaka costs Taka 40 (about 4 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in St. Louis, Missouri costs $80,000 (about 5 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Halifax costs C$20 (about 6 hours ago)