Cost of living in Curicó, Chile vs Poznan, Poland
|Personal Care||- 16%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 319 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 10, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00475 PLN / CLP
Do you live in Poznan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Curicó (Chile) is 18% cheaper than in Poznan (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 8,900 zł in Poznan you would need to make just about 7,323 zł (CH$1,542,752) in Curicó.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sofia costs 10 лв (less than a minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Omsk costs руб 3.00 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Gibraltar costs £3.95 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Ensenada costs Mex$ 69 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rosario costs ARS $95,000 (about 1 hour ago)