Cost of living in Cuernavaca, Mexico vs Poznan, Poland
|Personal Care||- 22%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 723 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 10, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.16726 PLN / MXN
Do you live in Poznan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cuernavaca (Mexico) is 26% cheaper than in Poznan (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 8,800 zł in Poznan you would need to make just about 6,533 zł (Mex$ 39,060) in Cuernavaca.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Houston, Texas costs $20,000 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Colombo costs 1,000 ₨ (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨55,908 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Perugia costs €200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Huancayo costs S/. 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Madrid costs €1.00 (about 1 hour ago)