Cost of living in Cuenca, Ecuador vs Poznan, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 596 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2020. Exchange rate: 3.720 PLN / USD
Do you live in Poznan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cuenca (Ecuador) is 5% more expensive than in Poznan (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 9,723 zł ($2,614) in Cuenca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,300 zł in Poznan.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Cape Town costs R 45 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Herzliya costs 3,500 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antalya costs 45TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barrie costs C$2,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Guntur costs ₨25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Edmonton costs C$0.99 (about 2 hours ago)