Cost of living in Cúcuta, Colombia vs Poznan, Poland
|Personal Care||- 48%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 459 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 08, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00100 PLN / COP
Do you live in Poznan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cúcuta (Colombia) is 47% cheaper than in Poznan (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 9,000 zł in Poznan you would need to make just about 4,798 zł (COL$4,794,222) in Cúcuta.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 500 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Baní costs RD$ 25 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Lahore costs ₨67 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boise, Idaho costs $1,525 (about 3 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bogotá costs COL$50,000,000 (about 5 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Azua de Compostela costs RD$ 500 (about 5 hours ago)