Cost of living in Copenhagen, Denmark vs Poznan, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 65%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 725 prices entered by 105 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 13, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.590 PLN / DKK
Do you live in Poznan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Copenhagen (Denmark) is 132% more expensive than in Poznan (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 20,921 zł (kr35,440) in Copenhagen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,000 zł in Poznan.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Islamabad costs ₨719 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Puerto Montt costs CH$35,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Recife costs R$ 80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dnipro costs 150₴ (about 3 hours ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Cartagena costs COL$15,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$48,500 (about 4 hours ago)