Cost of living in Columbus, Ohio, United States vs Poznan, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 79%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 677 prices entered by 67 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 08, 2020. Exchange rate: 3.715 PLN / USD
Do you live in Poznan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Columbus, Ohio (United States) is 51% more expensive than in Poznan (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 14,235 zł ($3,831) in Columbus, Ohio to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,400 zł in Poznan.
Prices recently added
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Agartala costs ₨100 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Portland, Oregon costs $100 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guwahati costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nazareth costs 2,720 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingstown, Saint Vincent costs EC$10 (about 3 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Santa Rosa costs ARS $2,686,000 (about 3 hours ago)