Cost of living in Cologne, Germany vs Poznan, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 482 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 11, 2020. Exchange rate: 4.414 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Poznan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cologne (Germany) is 82% more expensive than in Poznan (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 15,690 zł (€3,554) in Cologne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,600 zł in Poznan.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cordova costs €13,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Joinville costs R$ 15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 930 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Men’s leather business shoes in Almería costs €80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,400 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €1.00 (about 2 hours ago)