Cost of living in Coimbra, Portugal vs Poznan, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 257 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 08, 2020. Exchange rate: 4.412 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Poznan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Coimbra (Portugal) is 17% more expensive than in Poznan (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 10,987 zł (€2,490) in Coimbra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,400 zł in Poznan.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guwahati costs ₨1,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nazareth costs 2,720 ₪ (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingstown, Saint Vincent costs EC$10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Santa Rosa costs ARS $2,686,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £870 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b60 (about 3 hours ago)