Cost of living in Coimbatore, India vs Poznan, Poland
|Personal Care||- 47%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 699 prices entered by 60 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 09, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.04989 PLN / INR
Do you live in Poznan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Coimbatore (India) is 43% cheaper than in Poznan (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 8,500 zł in Poznan you would need to make just about 4,862 zł (₨97,455) in Coimbatore.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $2,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Granada costs €38 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vigo costs €750 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pretoria costs R 7,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Antalya costs 159TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Scottsdale, Arizona costs $1,211 (about 3 hours ago)