Cost of living in Cocoa Beach, Florida, United States vs Poznan, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 82%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 321 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 05, 2020. Exchange rate: 3.760 PLN / USD
Do you live in Poznan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cocoa Beach, Florida (United States) is 115% more expensive than in Poznan (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 19,538 zł ($5,197) in Cocoa Beach, Florida to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,100 zł in Poznan.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Alexandria costs E£ 50 (38 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Accra costs GH₵45 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Minsk costs 1.30 BYN (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Gibraltar costs £20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Indore costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Lahore costs ₨125 (about 1 hour ago)