Cost of living in Cluj-Napoca, Romania vs Poznan, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 402 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 10, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.912 PLN / RON
Do you live in Poznan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cluj-Napoca (Romania) is 10% cheaper than in Poznan (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 9,300 zł in Poznan you would need to make just about 8,373 zł (9,181 lei) in Cluj-Napoca.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 5,000TL (25 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Padua costs €489 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thiruvananthapuram costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Palma de Mallorca costs €1.23 (about 1 hour ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Uppsala costs 200 kr (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,000 (about 2 hours ago)