Cost of living in Cincinnati, Ohio, United States vs Poznan, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 71%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 474 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 07, 2020. Exchange rate: 3.715 PLN / USD
Do you live in Poznan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cincinnati, Ohio (United States) is 51% more expensive than in Poznan (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 13,710 zł ($3,690) in Cincinnati, Ohio to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,100 zł in Poznan.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Esbjerg costs kr140 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tuxtla Gutiérrez costs Mex$ 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Villavicencio costs COL$5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Nadi costs 43 FJ$ (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Campina Grande costs R$ 23 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Quito costs $500 (about 3 hours ago)