Cost of living in Cienfuegos, Cuba vs Poznan, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 299 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 07, 2020. Exchange rate: 3.715 PLN / CUC *
Do you live in Poznan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cienfuegos (Cuba) is 30% more expensive than in Poznan (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 11,044 zł (2,972 CUC) in Cienfuegos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,500 zł in Poznan.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Esbjerg costs kr140 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tuxtla Gutiérrez costs Mex$ 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Villavicencio costs COL$5,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Nadi costs 43 FJ$ (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Campina Grande costs R$ 23 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Quito costs $500 (about 3 hours ago)