Cost of living in Chongqing, China vs Poznan, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 310 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 12, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.538 PLN / CNY
Do you live in Poznan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chongqing (China) is 10% cheaper than in Poznan (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 8,800 zł in Poznan you would need to make just about 7,913 zł (14,717元) in Chongqing.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Pucallpa costs S/. 180 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dublin costs €13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Columbus, Ohio costs $1,830 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Moscow costs руб 150 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago de Compostela costs €900 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Oporto costs €700 (about 3 hours ago)