Cost of living in Chişinău, Moldova vs Poznan, Poland
|Personal Care||- 2%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 457 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 13, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.22526 PLN / MDL
Do you live in Poznan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chişinău (Moldova) is 20% cheaper than in Poznan (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 9,100 zł in Poznan you would need to make just about 7,252 zł (32,195 Leu) in Chişinău.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,200 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Islamabad costs ₨719 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Puerto Montt costs CH$35,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Recife costs R$ 80 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dnipro costs 150₴ (about 3 hours ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Cartagena costs COL$15,000 (about 3 hours ago)