Cost of living in Chilpancingo, Mexico vs Poznan, Poland
|Personal Care||- 34%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 258 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 07, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.16633 PLN / MXN
Do you live in Poznan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chilpancingo (Mexico) is 46% cheaper than in Poznan (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 9,600 zł in Poznan you would need to make just about 5,197 zł (Mex$ 31,245) in Chilpancingo.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Quito costs $500 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mérida costs Mex$ 6,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 129 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Panama City costs 1,200 B/. (33 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in New York City costs $17 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Montreal costs C$43 (about 1 hour ago)