Cost of living in Chiclayo, Peru vs Poznan, Poland
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 400 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 10, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.054 PLN / PEN
Do you live in Poznan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chiclayo (Peru) is 24% cheaper than in Poznan (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 10,000 zł in Poznan you would need to make just about 7,557 zł (S/. 7,167) in Chiclayo.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubai costs Dirham 30 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Malé costs 95 Rufiyaa (38 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Houston, Texas costs $20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Colombo costs 1,000 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨55,908 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Perugia costs €200 (about 2 hours ago)