Cost of living in Chengdu, China vs Poznan, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 276 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 06, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.538 PLN / CNY
Do you live in Poznan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chengdu (China) is 10% cheaper than in Poznan (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 8,400 zł in Poznan you would need to make just about 7,552 zł (14,027元) in Chengdu.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Jose, California costs $30 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chandigarh costs ₨1,150 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £900 (about 1 hour ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Ayacucho costs S/. 14 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Denver, Colorado costs $3.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Doha costs 26 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)