Cost of living in Chelyabinsk, Russia vs Poznan, Poland
|Personal Care||- 40%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 293 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.05111 PLN / RUB
Do you live in Poznan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chelyabinsk (Russia) is 44% cheaper than in Poznan (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 10,000 zł in Poznan you would need to make just about 5,563 zł (руб 108,835) in Chelyabinsk.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €20,000 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Zurich costs CHF 2.65 (24 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Neuquén costs ARS $2,500 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$50 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paulinia costs R$ 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Dhaka costs Taka 200 (about 1 hour ago)