Cost of living in Chattanooga, Tennessee, United States vs Poznan, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 426 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2020. Exchange rate: 3.720 PLN / USD
Do you live in Poznan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chattanooga, Tennessee (United States) is 51% more expensive than in Poznan (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 14,204 zł ($3,818) in Chattanooga, Tennessee to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,400 zł in Poznan.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Halifax costs C$20 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Pyongyang costs 10,822 ₩ (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Baltimore, Maryland costs $20,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Atlanta, Georgia costs $25 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Stockholm costs 150 kr (about 3 hours ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Guayaquil costs $40 (about 4 hours ago)