Cost of living in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island, Canada vs Poznan, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 313 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 06, 2020. Exchange rate: 2.794 PLN / CAD
Do you live in Poznan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island (Canada) is 50% more expensive than in Poznan (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 15,015 zł (C$5,375) in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 10,000 zł in Poznan.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Jose, California costs $30 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chandigarh costs ₨1,150 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £900 (44 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Ayacucho costs S/. 14 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Denver, Colorado costs $3.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Doha costs 26 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)