Cost of living in Chapala-Ajijic, Jalisco, Mexico vs Poznan, Poland
|Personal Care||- 36%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 299 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.16643 PLN / MXN
Do you live in Poznan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chapala-Ajijic, Jalisco (Mexico) is 28% cheaper than in Poznan (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 9,800 zł in Poznan you would need to make just about 7,018 zł (Mex$ 42,168) in Chapala-Ajijic, Jalisco.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $12 (17 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in La Plata costs ARS $5,087 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Hrodna costs 1.40 BYN (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Uberlandia costs R$ 4.30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brasília costs R$ 95,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €20,000 (about 2 hours ago)