Cost of living in Chania, Greece vs Poznan, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 287 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2020. Exchange rate: 4.398 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Poznan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chania (Greece) is 35% more expensive than in Poznan (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 12,162 zł (€2,765) in Chania to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,000 zł in Poznan.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $10 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Cape Town costs R 45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Herzliya costs 3,500 ₪ (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antalya costs 45TL (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barrie costs C$2,500 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Guntur costs ₨25 (about 3 hours ago)