Cost of living in Chaiyaphum, Thailand vs Poznan, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 51%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 242 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 06, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.11950 PLN / THB
Do you live in Poznan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chaiyaphum (Thailand) is 11% more expensive than in Poznan (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 10,416 zł (87,164 ฿) in Chaiyaphum to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,400 zł in Poznan.
Prices recently added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $0.66 (18 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Juan Dolio costs RD$ 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buffalo, New York costs $1,728 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- 3 lb bag of apples in Washington D.C. costs $4.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 75 (about 1 hour ago)