Cost of living in Ceuta, Spain vs Poznan, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 122%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 283 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 05, 2020. Exchange rate: 4.414 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Poznan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ceuta (Spain) is 26% more expensive than in Poznan (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 12,064 zł (€2,733) in Ceuta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,600 zł in Poznan.
Prices recently added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Mountain View, California costs $1.05 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Niterói costs R$ 35 (20 minutes ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Caracas costs 250,000 Bs.S. (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Long Beach, California costs $45 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Quito costs $0.80 (37 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in San Jose del Cabo costs Mex$ 65 (about 1 hour ago)